|PRODUCT 1: The Suitegum Key Valuation Indicator (KVI) Evaluation|
The Suitegum Key Valuation Indicator (KVI) Evaluation evaluates all aspects of the business including current financial performance, momentum and growth, but more generally, looks at each of the KVIs, and marks them for valuation scoring.
If you plan to dispose of your business or equity at some stage in the future, then this evaluation will give you a good idea of where buyers are going to be poking holes in your asking price. It will provide you with details on where the strengths and weaknesses would be in a negotiation for the best deal.
We will provide you with a “ball park” value figure, and suggestions as to which areas of the business need to be improved upon (if any), in order raise the value in the future.
- Annual check-up
- Exit planning
- Business planning
- Sanity check
The cost of the KVI Evaluation is R16,250. Payment options are as follows:
- A single payment upon completion of the valuation. You will be sent a redacted version of the valuation as evidence that it has been done. The readable and complete valuation report will be made available as soon as funds are cleared in our account.
- Two payments of R6,500 each (20% discount).
- The first payment with the valuation order
- The second before presentation of the valuation report.
- A single payment with the order with a discount of 30% at a cost of R11,375.
- Three payments of R4,800 (11% discount):
- The first with the order
- The second following the valuation interview
- The third before the presentation of the valuation report.
These payment terms are consistent with standard 10 of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) which requires valuers' remuneration to be independent of appraisal results, and not compromised in any way by the results./
There is a five day turnaround for the evaluation report to be issued.
- Full financial statements for the last four years
- A detailed interview process (probably telephonically) with a responsible person in the business, ideally a director, shareholder or member
|Select a different valuation product:|
2. Market business valuation
3. Diligent business valuation & evaluation
|Back to Valuations|
|If you require a professional, realistic, market-related valuation of your business please call 011 083 6663 or complete the form and submit it.|
"Mark gave me a valuation on my business, but couldn't assist in finding a buyer due to the geographical logistics, so he handed me over to a local business broker. This broker gave me a much higher valuation, having done a Swedish massage on the figures I supplied. I was thrilled at the prospect of getting what I thought was a reasonable sum for a little business, so we pitched it at the local broker's valuation. |
Three buyers, much negotiation, a final signature on a piece of paper. Cloud 9! Days and days went by, the deposit was paid, the due diligence was conducted, and whamo! The buyer came back and said he was unhappy with the valuation, could we renegotiate?
Now, being a reasonable person, I 'pouted diplomatically' but finally, we have settled on the valuation Mark gave me in the first place. As he says, the best deals are done when neither side is too happy with the result!
I guess I just wanted to say that we should be sensible and realise that our businesses aren't quite as valuable to others as they are to ourselves."